Download the full PDF Investor Presentation here.
As part of the Presentation, the company has released its drilling schedule from October 2021 through April 2022 at its various Projects across Western Australia.
The Presentation goes into detail on all of Kula Gold’s current Projects in WA:
- ✓ Southern Cross Projects including Marvel Loch and Rankin Dome – Under-utilized district gold plants within 60km offer potential to quickly transition into a gold producer with exploration success.
- ✓ 42m average true thickness high quality Kaolin discovery including a drill hole containing 10m@ 7% Halloysite downhole – Drilling of exploration target of 30-100mt commencing at the Boomerang Kaolin Project shortly.
- ✓ Airfield Gold Project – Gold targets to be tested by RC by drilling deeper in the upcoming Kaolin RC program.
- ✓ The Brunswick Project has had an extensive geochemical program running continuously since the beginning of 2021.
- ✓ Potential for Cu-Au and Ni-Cu_PGE style previously not identified at Brunswick Project in the Western Gneiss Terrain – 0.18% Ni on initial rockchip sample and rock sample showing Cu up to 0.35%.
- ✓ Westonia South Project (E 77/2766) granted recently – Exploration to commence shortly subject to regulatory approvals.
- ✓ Well funded with low operating costs – maximum $ in ground per $ spent.
– News Release –
Date: 14 October 2021 | ASX Code: KGD
Cautionary Statement: Forward Looking Statement: This Presentation may include statements that could be deemed “forward-looking statements”. Although Kula Gold Limited (the Company) believes the expectations expressed in such forward-looking statements are based on reasonable assumptions, such statements are no guarantee of future performance and actual results or developments may differ materially from those expected in the forward-looking statements or not take place at all. No offer to sell or invitation to buy: This Presentation is not, and should not be considered to, constitute any offer to sell, or solicitation of an offer to buy, any securities in the Company, and no part of this Presentation forms the basis of any contract or commitment whatsoever with any person. The Company does not accept any liability to any person in relation to the distribution or possession of this Presentation from or in any jurisdiction.
Disclaimer: Whilst care has been exercised in preparing and presenting this Presentation, to the maximum extent permitted by law, the Company and its representatives: • make no representation, warranty or undertaking, express or implied, as to the adequacy, accuracy, completeness or reasonableness of this Presentation; • accept no responsibility or liability as to the adequacy, accuracy, completeness or reasonableness of this Presentation; and • accept no responsibility for any errors or omissions from this Presentation. The Company confirms that it is not aware of any new information or data that materially affects the information included in the original market announcements and that all material assumptions and technical parameters underpinning the estimates in the relevant market announcements continue to apply and have not materially changed. The company confirms that the form and context in which the Competent Person’s findings are presented have not been materially modified from the original market announcements. Competent Person Statements The information in this report that relates to geology, exploration and resources is based on information compiled by Mr Adam Anderson, a Competent Person who is a member of the Australian Institute of Mining and Metallurgy and the Australian Institute of Geoscientists. Mr. Anderson is a Consultant to Kula Gold. Mr. Anderson has sufficient experience, which is relevant to the style of mineralisation, geology and type of deposit under consideration and to the activity being undertaken to qualify as a competent person under the 2012 edition of the Australasian Code for Reporting Exploration Results, Mineral Resources and Ore Reserves (the 2012 JORC Code).
Mr. Anderson consents to the inclusion in the report of the matters based on his information in the form and context in which it appears.
About the Company
Kula Gold Ltd (ASX: KGD) is a Western Australia gold exploration company focussed on large land positions and structural geological settings capable of hosting ~1m oz deposits.
The company has projects within the Southern Cross WA region including Marvel Loch, Rankin Dome and Westonia, as well as near Kurnalpi and Brunswick. The company has a history of large gold resource discoveries with its foundation Woodlark Island project in PNG.
Contact the Company Secretary on Tel: +61(08) 6144 0592 or via email@example.com